DNA Methylation Microarray
- Understanding the functional mechanisms at work in complex disease.
- Detecting altered methylation patterns and epigenetic changes that provide insight into tumorigenic pathways and cancer progression.
- Investigating the host methylation to infectious diseases.
DNA methylation plays an important and dynamic role in regulating gene expression. DNA methylation is essential for normal development and is associated with a number of key processes including genomic imprinting, X-chromosome inactivation, suppression of repetitive elements, and carcinogenesis.
Utilizing the highly trusted, proven DNA analysis platforms in the industry, AGTC Genomics will assist you in the epigenome wide association studies, combining the comprehensive, expert-selected coverage and high-throughput compatible with large sample size.
- 200-250ng of DNA (20ng/µL)
- Sample Receipt and Initial QC
- Library Construction and QC
- Sequencing and Data Delivery
- Bioinformatics Analysis
- Identifying differentially methylated CpGs
- Clustering Analysis
- Functional analysis
- GeneSet Enrichment Analysis
Whole blood DNA methylation analysis reveals respiratory environmental traits involved in COVID-19 severity following SARS-CoV-2 infection. Nat Commun 2022, 13(1):4597.