- Population genomics
- Identification of somatic mutations in cancer
- Rare disease studies
- Biobanking projects
Human Whole Exome Sequencing (hWES) provides an in-depth sequencing and analysis approach to indicate genome variants, germline mutations, somatic mutations, and pathogenic mechanisms. hWES service supports a broad range of studies for researchers, including genetic disease-related variants, complex diseases, cancer research, or human population genetics.
Our hWES services provide you with the quality, reliability, and speed that come as a result of our experience sequencing more than a quarter million exomes. Optimized for depth and evenness of coverage, with high sensitivity to detect SNVs and indels.
- Sample Receipt and Initial QC
- Library Construction and QC
- Sequencing and Data Delivery
- Data accessed via secure online digital transfer
- SNP and InDel calling
- Somatic SNP/InDel/CNV mutation detection (tumor-normal paired samples)
- Germline Variant Call Format (VCF) files
WHOLE GENOME SERVICES
|Service||Utility||DNA Input||Compatible Extractions||Coverage|
|Germline Exome||Non-cancer, including population genomics, rare and common disease cohort studies||100 ng||Fresh frozen tissue, blood, saliva, cell pellets, or buffy coats||20X|
|Somatic Exome Standard Coverage||Control for case-control tumor/normal & trio/somatic analysis||100 ng||Fresh frozen tissue, blood, FFPE* saliva, cell pellets, or buffy coat||100X|
|Somatic Exome Deep Coverage||Case/proband for case-control tumor/normal & trio/somatic analysis||100 ng||Fresh frozen tissue, blood, FFPE* saliva, cell pellets, or buffy coat||100X|
* Due to the inherent nature of samples derived from FFPE to contain degraded and crosslinked nucleic acids, all samples submitted are accepted “on risk” and subject to billing regardless of data quality.